Creating and updating products are notably tedious tasks if you do it one by one. But we have a great news! Users can now upload their Shopify Product csv Export or use our very own retraced Product Sheet to create and update products in bulk hassle free! 👍🏻
Here are some of our guides on using retraced Product Sheet:
- Each row MUST have a product handle
- Informative: For general product information , only the first find row of a product is taken into consideration. Other rows just require the same handle
- Informative/Suggestion: one SKU per row
- Informative: If SKUs are removed from the sheet, they will be removed from the retraced dashboard as well
- Informative: If a product handle is removed it is left untouched in place in our retraced dashboard.
- Informative: retraced product sheet headers must have original parenthesis preserved.
What product categories are available?
In order to match a product or apparel category, use the term "APPAREL_CATEGORY" in one column. This can have the following values:
BLOUSE, CARDIGAN, JUMPSUIT, TOP, SHIRT, T_SHIRT, DRESS, SWEATER, SWEATSHIRT, COAT_JACKET_BLAZER, PANTS, JEANS, SKIRT, SHORTS, SHOE, SOCKS, SCARF, HEADWEAR, SWIMWEAR, UNDERWEAR, BAG, JEWELRY, BELT, TIE