WooCommerce is widespread shop extension for Wordpress. If you have Wordpress for your shop, it is likely that you will use WooCommerce to sell products.
The following must be done so you can actually see something in your WooCommerce store.
- You have one product P
- You have one order of that product P
- Product P has at least one variation with an SKU filled out
- You have refreshed the badges of product P, so you have at least the supply chain transparency badge
- Download and install the retraced WooCommerce Plugin. Either download manually, or install directly from your Wordpress backoffice.
- After the plugin installation in Wordpress, go to the plugin page.
- Fill out and save the company API key. You find the API key in your retraced dashboard settings page.
Go to your store page of product P. You will see the widget where you have injected the snippet.
Widget Placement Guide
Our widget is best placed in first sight for the consumer. Our reason is simple: Consumer engage with it a lot. And we have proven it over several shops and several locations. Further, we conducted an A/B test to determine the engagement rate and the impact on buying behaviour. Let us show you the common locations for the widget.